Sunday, March 22, 2009

New cricket stats analysis blog

While I'm being lazy and not doing any real updates (I am getting closer to writing all the readme files etc. for my database), you can get your stats fix from this blog, which has been around for a few months and is generally very good. It is likely that some of the new ideas will need to be improved over time, but they are very valuable first step, especially on declaration stategies (on this, Elliot Tonkes has done some academic work on this, but I don't know if it's been published) and wins above replacement for ODI's.

Do check it out.

Comments:
I've moved too....

http://blogs.livemint.com/blogs/silly_point/archive/2009/03/24/australia-v-south-africa-mitchell-johnson-follows-in-the-footsteps-of-alan-davidson.aspx
 
Dave Good luck with the new blog
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]